- Vice President, Curexa Pharmacies
- Adjunct Faculty, Jefferson University Physician's Assistant Program NJ Campus
- Principal, DSDRx
- Director of Pharmacy, Curexa Pharmacies
- Director of Specialty Pharmacy, Curexa Pharmacies
- Guest Lecturer, Philadelphia University Physician's Assistant Program NJ Campus
- Guest Lecturer, University of the Sciences, Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
Dan is pharmacist, educator and problem solver with a passion for helping patients. Beginning in 2009, Dan has been helping patients navigate their healthcare journey and has since helped build a successful pharmacy provider and launch consumer facing healthcare brands.
Dan graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Pharmaceutical Healthcare Studies and a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from University of the Sciences, Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and a Masters in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing Management from Temple University, Fox School of Business.